AIR CONDITIONING INSTALLATION ANNISTON IS YOUR AIR CONDITIONING SPECIALISTS!
Is anything in the world more pesky than a malfunctioning air conditioner in the heat of our Calhoun County
Alabama summers? About all you can do is drink lots of ice water and wear a good quality sun block.
You don't have to worry with sunblock when you call on your Anniston Air Conditioning Installation
cooling specialists! We have been installing and servicing air conditioning systems for years. Whether it is a
window air conditioner, HVAC system, central air, or one of those big commercial air conditioners, we have
what it takes to do the job right the first time...and quickly.
Need that faulty air conditioner or heat pump fixed pronto? We give same day service most
times. We know you don't have any control over when your air goes belly up, so we work days, nights, and even on
the weekends. It's all part of Air Conditioning Installation Anniston commitment to our customers!
Let's take a look at some of the common repairs we perform every day of summer:
- Electrical Components Fuses
- Defrost Control
- Gas Valve
- Furnace Circuit Board
- Outdoor Fan Motor
- Indoor Fan Motor
- Compressor Piping Components Refrigerant Metering Device
- Indoor Coil
- Outdoor Coil
- Drain Lines
Your air conditioning problem need not be fatal for your faithful unit, but if it is, we have
the experience to know when to advise that you need a new one. Besides service, we're also the best place in town
to purchase a new unit. Sales, service, installation. We do it all, and in the proper order. You can be assured
that we don't recommend replacement lightly. We always look out for our customers.
Some factors we take into consideration when making recommendations:
- Old air conditioning equipment becomes expensive to repair and offers no guarantee that additional
problems are not close behind.
- If you plan on moving soon, you may not get your investment price from a replacement air
conditioning unit when you sell.
- A replacement that involves other trades may be cost prohibitive. In rare situations, a new air
conditioning system can require significant remodeling.
- The system has been trouble free thus far and looks to be mechanically sound still.
- Systems in hot sultry climates like that of Anniston AL, Jacksonville AL, Piedmont AL, Heflin, AL,
and Talladega AL, which is all in our service area have a shorter lifespan than AC units in cooler
Other factors to be aware of:
- If the equipment has reached 6 years old be careful not to throw good money after bad with
repairs. The average life span of an air conditioning unit around Anniston is 6 to 12
- If the system is older than 12 years, major improvements in efficiency could be saving you BIG
money. Super efficient, modern equipment can save $1,000 or more per year.
- If you are not comfortable. Today's modern air conditioning comfort systems can virtually eliminate
hot and cold areas, high and low humidity, bad air quality, high utility bills, noisy indoor and outdoor
equipment, and much more. Tell old Bowser about that!
- If your system does not have variable air flow. Variable air flow is the key to comfort. New
systems keep the air moving, adding to comfort and helping save money.
- If you are concerned about break downs. When an old system fails under the intense Alabama summer
heat, a replacement air conditioner can easily be a week to 10 days away.
- Replace before the summer crunch hits. Do not pay higher summer prices. Many
small air conditioning contractors prey on homeowners who must replace in summer when reputable companies get
- If family members have allergies, asthma or other air quality health concerns. Indoor air quality
can be improved throughout the whole house by 100 times with today's high tech IAQ technology and air
- Replace before manufactures and utility companies rebates run out. Equipment manufacturers rebates
are usually available through May. APS and SRP rebates can be discontinued at any time.
Here is a summary of our air conditioning services:
- Home Performance Evaluation
- Replace Equipment
- New Installations
- Equipment Repair
- Planned Service
- Duct Sealing
- Commercial HVAC
We hope that not only will you use our service for your cooling and heating needs, but
that afterwards you will be happy to recommend us.